Law & Accounting Matters
The purpose of Law & Accounting Matters is to focus on important legal issues and financial reporting standards for public companies or those going public. Law & Accounting Matters provides insight into the many areas of focus for securities commissions and stock exchanges in determining whether you make the grade.
Note: Law & Accounting Matters is not a substitute for lawyers or auditors. It can provide you with useful information so that you have a reasonable head start on what to expect from your professional advisers and what questions to ask.
Please contact us to find the right professionals for you.
- Prior to Becoming Publicly Traded…Choose Your Auditor Wisely!
- Private Placements 101
- To Patent or Not to Patent: Options for Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Managing the Risks of IFRS Conversion
- Writing MD&A for Venture Issuers
- Capital Raising Incentives for Quebec-based Issuers and Investors / Mesures Incitatives pour les Emetteurs et Investisseurs Quebecois afin de Reunir des Capitaux
- Changing Your Auditors – Part I
- Changing Your Auditors – Part II
- It’s Going To Get Tougher to Trade Securities of U.S. OTC Issuers In Canada
- So you want to get listed on CSE
- A Legal Checkup On Your Business