Terms of Service
Last Updated: November 4, 2020
Agreement to Terms
The Terms of Service (“Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between the user and the GoPublicInCanad.com website. As a user accessing the website, you have read in full, understand and have agreed to be bound by the website’s Terms.
The website is the proprietary property of GoPublicInCanada.com. All source code, software, website design, photographs, videos, text, graphics and databases on the website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, and logos (the “Marks”) are controlled and owned by GoPublicInCanada.com and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
As a user of the website, you are granted access to download and print any of the Content that GoPublicInCanada.com allows. GoPublicInCanada.com reserves the right to revoke any access to any and all Content on the website.
We reserve the right to:
- monitor the website for any violations of the Terms;
- to take appropriate legal action against any and all users who violate any of the Terms;
- manage the website in a manner that is conducive to the proper functioning of the website; and
- restrict access to users of the website.
By using the website, you have agreed that:
- you are at least 18 years of age. Persons who are not 18 years of age are not permitted to register for the website;
- you are not under the age of 18;
- you have the legal capacity to comply with the various Terms;
- you will not use the GoPublicInCanada.com website for any illegal and unauthorized purposes; and
- any information that you submit is true, accurate and complete.
Guidelines for Reviews/Comments
GoPublicInCanada.com may provide areas of the website for users to leave any comments or reviews. When posting a review, you shall comply with the following criteria:
- your reviews or comments shall not contain any offensive, racist and abusive language;
- your comments or reviews should not contain be made to mislead other users;
We reserve the right to accept and remove any reviews or comments from the website.
We do not assume liability for any potential losses, claims as a result from any and all reviews or comments.
There may contain typographical errors in the Content provided on the website. We reserve the right to correct any errors, or inaccuracies on the website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, please contact us at [email protected].